Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blizzard Fall 5-4 in Flin Flon

Just a quick recap, full "About Last Night..." To come tomorrow.

First of all, I want to apologize for us going off air, nothing we could have controlled as we use VOIP phones at the station and they take about 15 minutes to restart, but still not wanted.

Second, hope you all enjoyed the broadcast tonight.


A few quick notes-

* Derek Fontaine mentioned during the second intermission that the Blizzard have come to an agreement with another team regarding another defencemen to replace Joey Sutherland. Fontaine says the player is from out of province. Once the trade is confirmed and I have all the final details I will pass them along to you, should be done by Thursday the latest.

* I thought Alex Henry looked great, as did Jim Mollard. Hopefully he can step in and solidify the goaltending position.

* Obviously penalties killed the Blizzard tonight, 10 in total. Some warranted, some not so much.

I did get a post game with Jim Mollard on my recorder, but soundcloud is giving me trouble, and I figure since I'm battling a cold I won't sit here and battle with soundcloud all night. I'll upload it tomorrow with About Last Night...

That's it for tonight, more to come tomorrow.

-Brad-

No comments:

Post a Comment