Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome!


Hello!

I'll start off with an introduction. My name is Bradley Karp and I am the new voice of the OCN Blizzard and News/Sports Director at CJ1240 after a move over to The Pas from our sister station in Thompson.

Now on to this blog...

As I'm sure you can already tell my focus won't be solely on the OCN Blizzard (don't worry there will be more than enough coverage) but instead on all sports here in Northern Manitoba including the Flin Flon Bombers and NorMan Northstars. Coverage of Northern Manitobans making a big splash in any sport will be covered as well.

My goal is to increase the visibility of athletes and their stories here in Northern Manitoba.

I look forward to the many conversations regarding sports that are sure to come.

* A note regarding comments -- All comments will be approved by me, no anonymous posters.

If you have a story, comment, or question send me an email - bkarp@arcticradio.ca

You can also follow me on twitter @BradleyKarp

- Bradley Karp




No comments:

Post a Comment